Professional Grade Products: For foodservice operators – hotels/inns, sushi restaurants, restaurant chains, and owner chefs of any cuisine
Onagawa’s bounty of the sea has been combined with advanced technology and craftsmanship to create this lineup of professional-grade products by Senrei.
While expanding the possibilities of menus and shelf life with frozen ingredients, we will continue to develop products with ease of use in mind.
The series for professional use produced using CAS freezer. All of CAS FRESH series can be eaten raw (sashimi-style) after thawing. These products have gained the trust and earned an excellent reputation among hotels, restaurants, and chefs, both in Japan and overseas.
SENREI CAS FRESH Scallops (Frozen)
SENREI Frozen Pacific Saury Fillets for Eaten Raw (with skin or skinless)
SENREI Frozen Sea Pineapples (for raw consumption)
Other Professional Grade Products
Pacific saury paste made from the fatty sauries landed in Onagawa port. Suitable for soups, hot pots and others.
Steamed Sea Squirts (Frozen)
Fatty sea squirts harvested in the best season are not unshelled and only cleaned inside, then steamed in sake (Japanese rice wine) and frozen on the same day of harvest
They can be eaten s they are as snacks after being thawed, and also can be used for salad, stir-fried noodle and others.
- Use of Senrei Scallops and Senrei Sea Pineapple at Tokyo area Hankyu Hanshin Hotels
- Case Example1 Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort
- Case Example2 Park Street at Kichijoji Dai-Ichi Hotel
- Case Example 3: Restaurants at Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo and Dai-Ichi Hotel Annex
- Case Example 4: The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Chinese Restaurant Star Hill
- Case Example 5: Osteria Tutto Sole Italian Restaurant in Oimachi
- Case Example 7: Hong Kong Restaurant Shin Shin Nishiazabu (Tokyo)
- Case Example 8: Michelin 1-star J’AIME BY JEAN-MICHEL LORAIN
- Case Example 9: French restaurant “bistrot13que” in Tokyo