Foodservice Products: For foodservice operators including hotels/inns, sushi restaurants, restaurant chains and owner chefs of any cuisine
Senrei’s foodservice product line-ups are produced using the abundant seafood harvested in Onagawa area utilizing the advanced technologies and artisans’ skills. We continue to develop the frozen products considering that the products should be easy to use, and provide the potentials on developing new menus and expanding serving period.
This series is for foodservice use produced using CAS freezer. All products of CAS FRESH series can ben eaten in raw (sashimi) after thawing. The products have earned an excellent reputations of the chefs who care about taste and quality in Japan and overseas.
SENREI CAS FRESH Scallops (Frozen)
SENREI Fresh-Frozen Wakame Seaweeds
SENREI Frozen Pacific Saury Fillets for Eaten Raw (with skin or skinless)
SENREI Frozen Mackerel Fillets (for raw consumption)
SENREI Frozen Sea Pineapples (for raw consumption)
“Ready-to-eat products for sushi” series are used right after being thawed. They offer the original fresh flavor throughout the year.
The products made from fresh seafood harvested in Sanriku coast which can be served with less preparation on-site.
- Product Information of Pacific Saury Paste
- Steamed Sea Squirts (Frozen)
- Simmered Fish Products for Foodservice
- Use of Senrei Scallops and Senrei Sea Pineapple at Tokyo area Hankyu Hanshin Hotels
- Case Example1 Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort
- Case Example2 Park Street at Kichijoji Dai-Ichi Hotel
- Case Example 3: Restaurants at Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo and Dai-Ichi Hotel Annex
- Case Example 4: The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Chinese Restaurant Star Hill
- Case Example 5: Osteria Tutto Sole Italian Restaurant in Oimachi
- Case Example 6: Irréel Ningyocho French Bistro in Tokyo
- Case Example 7: Hong Kong Restaurant Shin Shin Nishiazabu (Tokyo)
- Case Example 8: Michelin 1-star J’AIME BY JEAN-MICHEL LORAIN
- Case Example 9: French restaurant “bistrot13que” in Tokyo