Professional Grade Products: For foodservice operators – hotels/inns, sushi restaurants, restaurant chains, and owner chefs of any cuisine
Onagawa’s bounty of the sea has been combined with advanced technology and craftsmanship to create this lineup of professional-grade products by Senrei.
While expanding the possibilities of menus and shelf life with frozen ingredients, we will continue to develop products with ease of use in mind.
The series for professional use produced using CAS freezer. All of CAS FRESH series can be eaten raw (sashimi-style) after thawing. These products have gained the trust and earned an excellent reputation among hotels, restaurants, and chefs, both in Japan and overseas.
SENREI CAS FRESH Scallops (Frozen)
SENREI Fresh-Frozen Wakame Seaweeds
SENREI Frozen Pacific Saury Fillets for Eaten Raw (with skin or skinless)
SENREI Frozen Mackerel Fillets (for raw consumption)
SENREI Frozen Sea Pineapples (for raw consumption)
“Ready-to-eat ingredients for sushi” series can be used right after being thawed. Offers freshness and flavor throughout the year.
Made from fresh seafood from the Sanriku coast which can be served with minimal preparation.
- Product Information of Pacific Saury Paste
- Steamed Sea Squirts (Frozen)
- Simmered Fish Products for Foodservice
- Use of Senrei Scallops and Senrei Sea Pineapple at Tokyo area Hankyu Hanshin Hotels
- Case Example1 Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort
- Case Example2 Park Street at Kichijoji Dai-Ichi Hotel
- Case Example 3: Restaurants at Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo and Dai-Ichi Hotel Annex
- Case Example 4: The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Chinese Restaurant Star Hill
- Case Example 5: Osteria Tutto Sole Italian Restaurant in Oimachi
- Case Example 6: Irréel Ningyocho French Bistro in Tokyo
- Case Example 7: Hong Kong Restaurant Shin Shin Nishiazabu (Tokyo)
- Case Example 8: Michelin 1-star J’AIME BY JEAN-MICHEL LORAIN
- Case Example 9: French restaurant “bistrot13que” in Tokyo